These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Brilliant work, my good man.

I loved everything about this. Animation, style, dialogue, everything. Keep it UP. =)

Also, (and I think many people have said this already) can you get the end credits song into the Newgrounds Audio section? It scratches my musical itch quite well.

sexysexybicycle responds:

Ooh, Uh... It's actually my brother's song, but I'll ask if he minds me putting it up.

2 - The Story of Khale 2 - The Story of Khale

Superb.

The world you have created is familiar, and at the same time, very foreign. As such, it is perfectly relatable to the audience and yet unique enough to keep their attention. You have quite the talent. Keep up the good work. I anxiously await your next installment. =)

The Lost Gift Trailer The Lost Gift Trailer

Superb trailer.

This looks quite epic, I must say. I am very excited to see the end product. Also, I'm loving that a man with quite the moustache seems to be a prominent figure. The art style, the animtaion, everything seems very official and wonderful. I await the actual film with much anticipation. Nice work.

~SnowSnowForLucyTrailer~ ~SnowSnowForLucyTrailer~

When this releases, I will definitely watch.

Very well done. The trailer gives me just enough to want more. The animation is superb, and although the tale itself sounds kinda hokey, you claim it is better in the film than the trailer makes it seem, so I am still intrigued. Nice work, indeed. However, one question: do I really have to join your forums to uncover news about this? I think it'd be a waste to make an account that I know I won't use (I mean no offence by this, but I feel that I shouldn't join a forum if I do not intend on being active in it). For those who don't join, will we still be able to find out when it releases? Will it be on NG, for example (in parts, I assume)?

Anyway, I commend you on a job well done. The quality of the animation is quite nice, and I hope the entire movie is like that. I await your feature film. =)

SpikeVallentine responds:

No you dont have to join. You can just look and leave. Course you'll be able to find out when it releases. It has not had it's world premier yet!

The quality in the full film is better than this. and even more better than this (duh/ common sense) in terms of quality it self. importing it into flash it pixelises it alot for some reason.

and i will not have this movie online. and separating it into parts will destroy the magic. If i want someone to see this movie, they must see it in the best presentation, dvd or the cinema.

little frog little frog

Hey there l'il frog! Watcha doin today?

Amazing.

This is an amazing cute little Flash. It's a shame that there aren't more like these. L'il frog is amazing.

By the way, is there anywhere I can get the song? It's stuck in my mind now (in a good way)!

Metal Gear Whoops! 2 Metal Gear Whoops! 2

Not bad, PiB. Not bad at all....

I know this is real old, but it's still alright. Not bad at all.

TUS smiles upon you. I think. :)

Metal Gear Muffin Mission Metal Gear Muffin Mission

For random improv, this wasn't half-bad!

Good, clean, random, MGS-related fun here, folks! It's good for a laugh or two, and it comes with a healthy doseage of moustache. Good work here, Afrogirl. It was worth watching, just for the chuckles it gave me. Nice.

(P.S.: Improv all the way! ^_^ )

For My Valentine For My Valentine

Bravo! One of the best first Flashes I've seen!

This is really good for your first Flash animation. If you keep going strong like this, you're bound to do well. You have skill. Keep it up.

Reminded me a bit of Joanime's work, but it was still unique. You got style.

I hope to see more Flash from you in the future. As I said, keep it up!

Booyah!

Zero VS Nightmare Zero Zero VS Nightmare Zero

That was surprisingly good.

That was a pretty smooth sprite battle with a twinge of good, clean, fun humour. Overall, it was well done. My only prob would be that the text looked out of place and was hard to read (it kind of blended with the background and it was on the screen for a bit too short of a time). Keep it up, man. You're skill with sprites is not that common (at least not in what I've seen).

"R" "R"

The only Clock Flash I have ever liked.

Wow. This was an intelligent Flash. Not too many of those are around these days. And it was also the only Clock Flash I've ever enjoyed (the Clock rendition of Oasis' "Wonderwall" was horrid in my opinion and I feel they did the song injustice (I love that song)). But enough about that; Philosophy time (I love Philosophy!):
What I've come to realise after many years of thoughtful ponderings is that there may be no pre-determined purposes for our existence (if we truly have any), but that we should forge our own purposes, our own reasons for being here; we should not have to rely of what we may or may not be made to do. For example: say a robot was made to be a killing machine by a mad scientist and was activated. This robot, though, has the potential of being a killing machine, but instead becomes a peace activist. He forged his own purpose and did not have to rely on the purpose his creator intended. And there might not have been any purpose for the robot's creation; have you ever doodled just for the sake of doing it, without any real purpose? Well, the robot, then, if not having any initial purpose, but just created on a whim, can still forge his own reason for being. That's just 1 theory, though. :)