These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Brilliant work, my good man.

I loved everything about this. Animation, style, dialogue, everything. Keep it UP. =)

Also, (and I think many people have said this already) can you get the end credits song into the Newgrounds Audio section? It scratches my musical itch quite well.

sexysexybicycle responds:

Ooh, Uh... It's actually my brother's song, but I'll ask if he minds me putting it up.

2 - The Story of Khale 2 - The Story of Khale

Superb.

The world you have created is familiar, and at the same time, very foreign. As such, it is perfectly relatable to the audience and yet unique enough to keep their attention. You have quite the talent. Keep up the good work. I anxiously await your next installment. =)

The Lost Gift Trailer The Lost Gift Trailer

Superb trailer.

This looks quite epic, I must say. I am very excited to see the end product. Also, I'm loving that a man with quite the moustache seems to be a prominent figure. The art style, the animtaion, everything seems very official and wonderful. I await the actual film with much anticipation. Nice work.

=Tetris= =Tetris=

It's Tetris alright.

This is definitely Tetris. The play mechanics are well done, but it is a bit lacking on the visuals and sounds. It's still a good game, though.

xij responds:

ya well i forgot to make soundes so ya...bya

RaidenX RaidenX

This is freakin' amazing!

Just like old school plane shooters. Nothing bad to say about this one. Great job.

Intergalactic Billiards 2 Intergalactic Billiards 2

It's unique. In a good way.

It's an alright game with a unique way to play. Nothing amazing, but still alright.

Outside: Short loop Outside: Short loop

Prime example of the magic of loops.

This song is an excellent piece that showcases how looping music is not necessarily annoying. Being a big gamer, I've always enjoyed a good looping song as most video game music is meant to loop. I could listen to this track for quite some time and not be bored. It's perfect for background music, and in my opinion, inspires a sense of adventure. Good work, and keep it up. =)

Daft Punk Daft Punk

Pixelicious.

Daft Punk AND pixels? I am entirely sold. =)